New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2010 Volvo XC60
- 2010 Volvo C30
- 2010 Volvo C70
- 2010 Volvo S40
- Manual transmissions are once again offered on the S40.
- 2010 Volvo S80
- The 2010 Volvo features minor revisions outside and inside. The front end is updated with a new grille. Brightwork was added to the lower air intakes, door bottoms, and under the tail lamps. The interior features revised upholstery, aluminum dials, a new steering wheel and an updated appearance for Volvo's unique floating center stack.
- 2010 Volvo V50
- The V50 will once again offer a manual transmission.
- 2010 Volvo V70
- The V70/XC70 wears a revised grille for 2010. A new V70 R-Design model has been added. The V70 R-Design wears 18-inch wheels/tires. Other visual differences include a tailgate spoiler, unique instrument cluster, sport steering wheel, and sport pedals. The XC70 T6 has new wheels and additional standard equipment.
- 2010 Volvo XC90
- The XC90 lineup gains a myriad of standard features for 2010 including park assist, leather seating, and a glass moonroof. The XC90 V8 R-Design model has been dropped.