New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2013 Infiniti JX
- The JX is a new three-row SUV-styled vehicle from Infiniti. The JX is about 5 inches longer than the five-passenger FX, yet offers more interior legroom than Infiniti's full-sized QX SUV. A 3.5l V6 engine, CVT transmission and front-wheel-drive are standard. All-wheel-drive is optional.
- 2013 Infiniti EX
- The 3.5l V6 is replaced with a 3.7l changing the model name to EX37. Horsepower increases by 28-bhp.
- 2013 Infiniti FX
- The 3.5l V6 is replaced with a 3.7l changing the model name to FX37.
- 2013 Infiniti G Convertible
- An IPL version of the convertible joins the lineup for 2013. Upgrades include a unique front fascia, side sills and 19-inch wheels. The V6 in the IPL G is rated at 343-bhp.
- 2013 Infiniti G Coupe
- 2013 Infiniti G Sedan
- The G25 model has been dropped.
- 2013 Infiniti M
- 2013 Infiniti QX