New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2007 Porsche 911 Targa
- The Targa model returns to the Porsche lineup. The Targa concept dates to 1966 and features a sliding glass roof panel that opens up the roof of the car without compromising the body structure to the same degree as a convertible. The Targa will be offered exclusively with all-wheel-drive. A 3.6L 6-cylinder powers the 911 Targa 4, whereas a 3.8L 6-cylinder powers the 911 Targa 4S. Both models are offered with a choice of six-speed manual or 5-speed automatic with Tiptronic shift input.
- 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo
- 2007 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet
- 2007 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe
- 2007 Porsche Boxster
- Both engines are fitted with VarioCam Plus variable timing and lift control. The engine in the Boxster S grows in displacement to 3.4L. Output increases to 295 hp and 251 lb-ft of torque. Output on the 2.7L increases by 5 hp.
- 2007 Porsche Cayman
- The Cayman gains a base model powered by the 2.7L from the Boxster.
- 2007 Porsche 911 GT3
- 2006 Porsche Carrera GT