New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2008 Cadillac CTS
- The all-new Cadillac CTS improves upon its predecessor with new styling and slightly larger proportions. The standard 3.6L V6 produces 263-hp, but an optional direct injection version produces 304-hp. Offered in both RWD and AWD models, all are equipped with a standard six-speed automatic. The CTS-V model is temporarily unavailable and will reappear for the 2009 model year.
- 2008 Cadillac STS
- The 2008 STS features an all-new 302 horsepower V6 base engine. The STS receives a revised front fascia and new chrome details on the exterior. The interior features a new steering wheel and revised center stack design. Several new technologies will be offered including: Stabilitrak 3.0, active steering and a lane departure warning system.
- 2008 Cadillac DTS
- A platinum special edition will be offered.
- 2008 Cadillac Escalade
- A two-mode hybrid model will join the lineup for the 2008 model year.
- 2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- The Escalade ESV gains a RWD-only model.
- 2008 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2008 Cadillac SRX
- 2008 Cadillac XLR