New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2007 Kia Rondo
- The new Kia Rondo (Carens in other markets) is a small crossover vehicle with three rows of seating and a tall profile. Both four-cylinder and V6 engines are offered.
- 2007 Kia Amanti
- Updated front and rear styling. New dash and instrument panel. A 3.8L V6 replaces the 3.5L V6. Increased performance results from a reduction in weight and 60+ hp increase in power.
- 2007 Kia Sedona
- For 2007, Kia adds a short wheelbase version of the Sedona. Short wheelbase models are 5 inches shorter in wheelbase and over 12 inches shorter in overall length. The powertrain is otherwise identical.
- 2007 Kia Sorento
- The Sorento gets a new 3.8L V6 engine rated at 262 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque, an increase of 70 hp.
Minor exterior styling changes include changes to the front and rear fascias, head lamps, tail lamps and side moldings. On the inside, the Sorento features a new center fascia, gauge cluster and floor console.
- 2007 Kia Optima
- 2007 Kia Rio
- 2007 Kia Rio5
- 2007 Kia Spectra
- 2007 Kia Spectra Spectra5
- 2007 Kia Sportage