New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2008 Jeep Liberty
- Jeep offers an all-new Liberty for 2008. The new squared off styling is not only reminiscent of its sibling the Dodge Nitro, but also serves as a nod to the squared off styling idiom of older Jeep models. A 3.7L V6 is standard, but buyers can choose from two-wheel and four-wheel drive, manual and automatic transmissions.
- 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- The Grand Cherokee wears revised styling to the front end and the instrument panel for 2008. An updated 4.7L V8 with more power benefits the Grand Cherokee and Commander models.
- 2008 Jeep Commander
- The updated 4.7L V8 now produces 305 hp. Numerous feature and option package changes.
- 2008 Jeep Compass
- The Compass enters its second model year with minor standard equipment changes and new colors.
- 2008 Jeep Patriot
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited