New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2011 Nissan Juke
- The Juke is an all-new vehicle that Nissan is marketing as a crossover. Derived from Nissans B-segment platform, the Juke shares a wheelbase with the Cube, but is longer and wider. At 61.8 inches tall, the Juke is a couple of inches taller than other compact hatchbacks, but several inches shorter than smaller SUVS like the CR-V. A new turbocharged 1.6l four cylinder with direct injection is standard. An optional all-wheel drive system is capable of varying torque from front to back and from left to right on the rear axle.
- 2011 Nissan Leaf
- The Leaf is an all-new electric vehicle built by Nissan. The powertrain consists of 80kw AC electric motor. A 192 cell 24kWh lithium-ion battery is used for energy storage. Nissan will offer the Leaf in limited markets worldwide, steadily increasing the availability over time.
- 2011 Nissan Quest
- The fourth generation Quest bows for 2011. No longer built in America, the new Quest switches platforms. The new model is shorter in length and wheelbase, but the upright styling has improved the interior volume. Power is provided by a 3.5l V6 and output has increased by 13-horspower to 253-bhp. A CVT transmission becomes standard. The new styling is more angular and erect. The profile features a wraparound c-pillar and vertical tailgate. Inside, the Quest offers three rows of seating with the second and third rows folding flat to the floor.
- 2011 Nissan Murano
- The 2011 Murano wears a revised front grille and bumper. Murano is now offered in four trim levels: S, SV (new), SL, and LE.
- 2011 Nissan Rogue
- The Rogue receives a number of mid-cycle changes for 2011. Exterior changes include a new front fascia, grille, rear spoiler, side moldings and accent trim. The big change inside is a new center cluster. Option package changes and new colors round out the changes.
- 2011 Nissan 370Z
- 2011 Nissan 370Z Roadster
- 2011 Nissan Altima
- 2011 Nissan Altima Coupe
- 2011 Nissan Armada
- Trim levels are now SV, SL and Platinum.
- 2011 Nissan Cube
- 2011 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab
- 2011 Nissan Frontier King Cab
- 2011 Nissan GT-R
- 2011 Nissan Maxima
- 2011 Nissan Pathfinder
- A Silver Edition model commemorates Pathfinder's 25th anniversary.
- 2011 Nissan Sentra
- The Sentra sees a number of revisions to trim levels and option packages. Anti-lock brakes, stability and traction control are now standard.
- 2011 Nissan Titan Crew Cab
- 2011 Nissan Titan King Cab
- 2011 Nissan Versa 5d
- In December 2010, Nissan made power windows and door locks standard on all model and changed the Power Plus package to Plus reflect this.
- 2011 Nissan Versa sedan
- In December 2010, Nissan made power windows and door locks standard on all model and changed the Power Plus package to reflect this.
- 2011 Nissan Xterra
- 2011 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet