New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2014 Jaguar F-Type
- The Jaguar F-Type is an all-new rear-wheel-drive, two-seat convertible coupe. The convertible is a power-operated soft top that can be operated at up to 30 mph. Engine options range from a 340-bhp V6 to a 495-bhp 5.0l V8. An eight-speed automatic transmission is standard on all models.
- 2014 Jaguar XF
- A new XFR-S model becomes the top-performing sedan in the XF lineup. The supercharged 5.0l V8 is rated at 550-bhp an increase of 40-bhp. The XFR-S includes a stiffer suspension, 265/35R20 tires in the front and 295/30R20 tires in the rear. Visual differences include aggressive front styling, lower side sills and a large rear spoiler.
- 2014 Jaguar XJ
- The top-performance XJR model joins the lineup for 2014. The XJR has a 543-bhp, supercharged V8 under the hood. The XJR model is identified by its unique aerodynamic styling details.
- 2014 Jaguar XK Convertible
- 2014 Jaguar XK coupe
- The new XKR-S GT is a track-ready but street legal variant of the XK coupe. Power is provided by a 543-bhp supercharged V8 engine. The GT model also includes a height adjustable suspension, revised aerodynamics, ceramic brakes and 20-inch wheels and tires.