New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2010 Acura ZDX
- The new Acura ZDX is a specialized low volume alternative to the MDX. Similar mechanically to the MDX, the ZDX equips a V6 engine, six-speed automatic and all-wheel-drive. A sharply raked fastback profile trades the utility of a traditional SUV for the stylish look of a coupe or sedan.
- 2010 Acura MDX
- The MDX wears new front and rear styling for 2010. The interior features revised seats, gauges, buttons and new trim pieces. A thicker steering wheel and paddle shifters are other differences. The 3.7L V6 has been revised with heavier duty components from the block to the connecting rods. A six speed automatic transmission replaces the the five speed automatic. Fuel economy increases by 1 MPG. The Sport package has been replaced with an Advance package that includes 19-inch wheels/tires.
- 2010 Acura RDX
- The 2010 RDX wears the Acura family grille. A FWD model joins the lineup.
- 2010 Acura RL
- 2010 Acura TL
- The new SH-AWD 6MT model adds a six-speed manual transmission to the 3.7L V6 powered AWD model. Aimed at the enthusiast, the 6MT model also includes revised suspension settings.
- 2010 Acura TSX
- A 280-bhp, 3.5L V6 model joins the lineup.