New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2014 Jeep Cherokee
- The Jeep Cherokee returns effectively replacing the Liberty in the lineup. Compared to the Liberty, the new Cherokee rides on a similar wheelbase, but is about six inches longer overall. The vehicle is wider, but shorter in height than the liberty. With aggressive styling, the Cherokee is distinctly styled amongst a lineup of very blocky vehicles. The Cherokee offers a 2.4l four-cylinder engine rated at 184-bhp or a 3.2l V6 rated at 271-bhp. Both engines are paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission and are offered with either FWD or AWD. Three different all-wheel-drive systems are offered.
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- The Grand Cherokee sees styling updates and powertrain changes for 2014. A diesel engine option returns. The 3.0l EcoDiesel promises improved mileage. The 3.6l, 5.7l, and 6.4l engines are unchanged, but an eight-speed transmission is now standard on all models. Styling changes are minor - the biggest changes are noticeable in the front and rear with updated light designs.
- 2014 Jeep Compass
- A six-speed automatic transmission replaces the CVT in most models. A CVT is still included in the Freedom Drive II off-road model.
- 2014 Jeep Patriot
- A six-speed automatic replaces the CVT in most models, although a CVT is still equipped with the Freedom Drive II off-road package.
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited