New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2014 Kia Cadenza
- The new Cadenza is a large front-wheel drive sedan with seating for five. The Cadenza is very similar in size to the Hyundai Azera. A 3.3l V6 engine rated at 293-bhp paired with a six-speed automatic is standard on all models. The Cadenza is offered in just one trim level with two option packages.
- 2014 Kia Forte
- The Kia Forte is all-new for 2013. The new model wears sleeker styling on a body that is about an inch wider and longer than before. The wheelbase has grown by two inches. Two four-cylinder powertrains are offered both are paired with six-speed transmissions. The base LX model equips a 1.8l engine rated at 148-bhp, whereas EX models equip a 2.0l four-cylinder that makes the same 173-bhp as the prior model's 2.4l engine.
- 2014 Kia Forte 5d
- The Kia Forte is all-new for 2013. The new model wears sleeker styling on a body that is slightly longer and wider than before. The wheelbase has grown by two inches. Two four-cylinder powertrains are offered both are paired with six-speed transmissions. The base EX model equips a 2.0l four-cylinder that makes the same 173-bhp as the prior model's 2.4l engine. The sportier SX model equips a more powerful 1.6l turbocharged four-cylinder rated at 201-bhp.
- 2014 Kia Forte Koup
- Like the rest of the Forte lineup, the Koup is all-new for 2014. The second generation model is longer, wider and slightly taller than before. Interior volume and legroom have both improved. Two new engines are offered: a 173-bhp 2.0l four-cylinder (EX), and a more powerful 201-bhp turbocharged 1.6l four cylinder (SX).
- 2014 Kia Soul
- The Soul is all-new for 2013. The new model rides on a 0.8 inch longer wheelbase resulting in a car that is slightly longer and wider than before. Interior legroom and cargo volume have increased over the prior model. Powertrain choices are largely identical to the first generation Soul. The Soul is offered in Base, Plus and Exclaim trim levels.
- 2014 Kia Optima
- The 2014 Optima wears updated styling in the front and rear. Trim level and powertrain options remain the same.
- 2014 Kia Sedona
- After skipping the 2013 model year, the Sedona returns in 2014 with a revised grille and front bumper. Powertrain and trim level choices are unchanged.
- 2014 Kia Sorento
- Kia updated the Sorento SUV. The most visible change is revised styling in the front of the vehicle. The chassis has been re-engineered to increase rigidity and improve ride and handling. A new 3.3l V6 engine produces 290-bhp and 252 lb-ft of torque. The 2.4l four-cylinder engine carries over. The instrument panel has been updated to accommodate larger screens in the instrument cluster and in the center stack.
- 2014 Kia Rio
- 2014 Kia Rio 5-door
- 2014 Kia Sportage
- Updated 2.4l has 182-bhp.