New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2008 Mazda Tribute
- The 2008 Tribute features updated styling inside and out. The most notable changes are to the front and rear fascias, but most of the sheet metal is new. Outside of a new electric power steering system, the chassis and powertrains are largely the same. A hybrid version is offered for the first time in the Tribute model.
- 2008 Mazda MAZDA5
- The Mazda5 receives a freshened exterior that includes LED tail lights on Touring and Grand Touring models. A new 5-speed automatic promises better fuel economy.
- 2008 Mazda B-Series Cab Plus 4
- Mazda's B-Series truck range is drastically simplified for the 2008 model year. All regular cab models feature a four-cylinder engine and are offered in 2WD only. All Cab+4 models are V6 powered and 4WD. Only the 4.0L V6 is offered.
- 2008 Mazda B-Series Regular Cab
- Mazda's B-Series truck range has been drastically simplified for the 2008 model year. All regular cab models feature a four-cylinder engine and are aoffered in 2WD only. All Cab+4 models are V6 powered and 4WD.
- 2008 Mazda CX-7
- 2008 Mazda CX-9
- The CX-9 will get an all-new 3.7L V6 rated at 273 hp and 270 lb-ft of torque.
- 2008 Mazda MAZDA3 5-Door
- 2008 Mazda MAZDA3 Sedan
- 2008 Mazda MAZDA6 5-Door
- 2008 Mazda MAZDA6 Sedan
- The MAZDASPEED6 performance model is discontinued.
- 2008 Mazda MX-5
- MX-5 adds a manual seat lifter and a standard tire pressure monitoring system. A six disc in-dash cd changer has been added to Touring and Grand Touring models.
- 2008 Mazda RX-8
- A limited edition RX-8 commemorates the 40th anniversary of Mazda's rotary engines. The 40th Anniversary RX-8 features a Metropolitan Gray exterior/Cosmo Red leather interior color scheme, unique 18-inch alloy wheels, suspension enhancements, fog lamps, silver engine cover and special badging.
- 2007 Mazda MAZDA6 Sport Wagon