New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2007 BMW 3-Series Convertible
- 2007 BMW 3-Series Coupe
- This popular sport coupe has been revamped with more powertrain choices. The 328i returns with a 3.0L 230-bhp inline-6, while the 335i has 300-bhp/300 lb.-ft. 3.0L twin-turbo. A 328xi AWD coupe offers superior winter traction for Snow Belt drivers. A choice of 6-speed manual or Steptronic® automatic transmissions is available.
- 2007 BMW M6 Convertible
- The new M6 convertible is the first open top M6 ever. Based on the 650i convertible, it shares the 500-bhp V-10 and 7-speed SMG transmission with the blistering M6 Coupe. For normal driving a P400 mode restricts power to 400-bhp. A 3-layer insulated power top can be raised or lowered at speeds up to 20 mph.
- 2007 BMW X5
- The X5 has grown in every conceivable dimension adding some 8 in in length, 3 in in width and 2 in in height. Curb weights are up by over 300 lbs. A new 3.0L I-6 has 260-bhp, while the 4.8L V-8 churns out 350-bhp/350 lb.-ft. Both engines are mated to a 6-speed Steptronic® automatic. The longer chassis allows room for an optional 3rd row seat. All X5 models have xDrive® AWD. Standard 18-inch alloy wheels can be replaced with 19 and 20-inch optional wheels.
- 2007 BMW X3
- The X3 was extensively updated for 2007. BMW now offer the X3 with only one powertrain: a 260-bhp/225 lb.-ft. 3.0L inline-6, coupled to a 6-speed automatic. Optional 18-inch and 19-inch alloy wheels are available. Interior upgrades include higher-grade leather, standard wood trim, and redesigned instrument panel. New front fascia styling features a more pronounced grille and headlight design. The updated rear end features new chrome exhaust outlets, a new bumper and new taillights.
- 2007 BMW 3-Series Sedan
- Updates to the powertrain change the model designations to 328i, 328xi and 335i. Power is up 230-bhp for the 328i, while the 335i has 300-bhp/300 lb.-ft. 3.0L twin-turbo.
- 2007 BMW 3-Series Wagon
- The RWD model returns. Updates to the powertrain change the model designations to 328i and 328xi. Power increases to 230-bhp for the 3.0L inline-six.
- 2007 BMW 5-Series
- 2007 5-Series models will include four years of BMW AssistTM. Thermal night vision option is now available. A tire pressure monitor is standard. HD Radio is optional. The Sport package now has 20-way adjustable seats and a new 3-spoke steering wheel.
- 2007 BMW 5-Series Sport Wagon
- 2007 5-Series models will include four years of BMW AssistTM.
- 2007 BMW 6-series Convertible
- BMW now offers a 6-speed manual as an alternative to the 6-speed SMG transmission or 6-speed STEPTRONIC automatic. Upgraded leather trim is available. BMW also offers an iPod® compatible interface as a dealer-installed option.
- 2007 BMW 6-series Coupe
- 2007 BMW 7-Series
- The short wheelbase 760i has been dropped. Additional interior trim choices are available. New 20-inch wheels and performance tires are optional. The Dynamic Stability Control has enhanced brake functions. Tire pressure monitoring is standard. An auxiliary input for MP3 player has been added.
- 2007 BMW M5
- The 2007 M5 gains an optional six-speed manual transmission.
- 2007 BMW M6 Coupe
- A 6-speed manual will be available in mid-2007.
- 2007 BMW Z4 Coupe
- A new interior trim color is available. Tire pressure monitoring is standard. An auxiliary input for MP3 players is standard.
- 2007 BMW Z4 Roadster
- A new leather trim color is available. Tire pressure monitoring is standard. The audio system now includes an auxiliary input for MP3 players.
- 2007 BMW Hydrogen 7